Cisco 10GBASE DWDM SFP+ Modules are fiber line cards for a wide variety
of Cisco switches, routers, and other equipment. They allow enterprises
and service providers to provide scalable and easy-to-deploy 10-Gbps
LAN, WAN, and optical transport network (OTN) services in their
Features and Benefits
The Cisco 10GBASE Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing SFP+ Module offer the following features and benefits:
- upports 10-Gigabit data rates from 9.9G to 11.1G (LAN, WAN, and OTU2/OTU2e) to accommodate different applications
- Smallest SFP+ module footprint in the industry
- Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet SFP+ port of a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network
- Support for a “pay-as-you-grow” model for investment protection
- Digital optical monitoring capability for enhanced diagnostics and troubleshooting
- DWDM fixed module supports 40 non-tunable ITU 100-GHz wavelengths
- DWDM tunable module supports 96 tunable ITU 50-GHz wavelengths
the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature, which enables a Cisco
switch or router to identify whether or not the module is an SFP+ module
certified and tested by Cisco
Cisco DWDM SFP+ modules are supported across a variety of Cisco
switches, routers, and optical transport devices. For more details,
refer to the Cisco 10-Gigabit transceivers compatibility matrix at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules/transceiver_modules/compatibility/matrix/OL_6974.pdf.
Connectors and Cabling
- Equipment: standard SFP+ interface
- Network: dual LC/PC connector
- Part Number: DWDM-SFP10G-58.98
- Product Type: Transceiver Module
- Form Factor: SFP+
- Data Rate (max): 10.5 Gb/s
- Distance (max): 80KM
- Transmitter: EML
- Receiver: APD
- Digital Diagnostic: Yes
- Connector: Duplex LC
- Cable Type: SMF
- Wavelength: 1558.98nm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
- Cablexa Logo (Default)
- Generic Label
- Custom Label
This DWDM-SFP10G-58.98 is marked and labelled with Cablexa brand as default. Customized labelling and branding are available as request.
Cablexa offers 5-year limited warranty on this DWDM-SFP10G-58.98 optical transceiver module.
Cablexa offers a large selection of optical transceivers that are compatible with all the major brands. We also carry transceivers in various form factors to meet your networking needs. Now you have a reliable, compatible and affordable means to expand your network while maintaining its integrity. All of Cablexa's transceivers are tested for 100% functionality and guaranteed compatible for outstanding network performance.
This Cisco Compatible DWDM-SFP10G-58.98 10GBASE-DWDM SFP+ 1558.98nm 80km is 100% MSA compliant. It is guaranteed compatible with your router or switch. And it comes with a 5-year warranty and lifetime technical support. If you have any questions about this DWDM-SFP10G-58.98 transceiver module or any other item, feel free to contact us.