The Cisco ® Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM) XENPAK
pluggable allows enterprise companies and service providers to provide
scalable and easy-to-deploy 10 Gigabit Ethernet services in their
Main features of the Cisco DWDM XENPAK include:
- The Cisco DWDM XENPAK supports 10GBASE Ethernet.
hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet XENPAK port of
a Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network.
Cisco DWDM XENPAK supports the Cisco quality identification (ID)
feature that enables a Cisco Systems® switch or router to identify
whether or not the module is a Cisco certified and tested XENPAK module.
- The Cisco DWDM XENPAK supports 32 non-tunable ITU 100 GHz wavelengths compatible with the Cisco ONS DWDM channel plan.
- The Cisco DWDM XENPAK supports digital optical monitoring capability.
Cisco DWDM XENPAKs are supported across a variety of Cisco switches,
routers, and optical transport devices. For more details, refer to the
document Cisco DWDM XENPAK Compatibility Matrix.
Connectors and Cabling
- Equipment: Standard XENPAK interface
- Network: Dual SC/PC connector
Cisco DWDM Xenpak's typically weighs less than 300 grams
Environmental Conditions and Power Requirements
- Operating temperature range: 32 to 122°F (0 to 55°C)
- Storage temperature range: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C)
- The maximum power consumption per Cisco XENPAK is 8W.
- Part Number: DWDM-XENPAK-56.55
- Product Type: Transceiver Module
- Form Factor: XENPAK
- Data Rate (max): 10 Gb/s
- Distance (max): 80KM
- Transmitter: Cooled EA-DFB
- Receiver: APD
- Digital Diagnostic: Yes
- Connector: Duplex SC
- Cable Type: SMF
- Wavelength: 1556.55nm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
- Cablexa Logo (Default)
- Generic Label
- Custom Label
This DWDM-XENPAK-56.55 is marked and labelled with Cablexa brand as default. Customized labelling and branding are available as request.
Cablexa offers 5-year limited warranty on this DWDM-XENPAK-56.55 optical transceiver module.
Cablexa offers a large selection of optical transceivers that are compatible with all the major brands. We also carry transceivers in various form factors to meet your networking needs. Now you have a reliable, compatible and affordable means to expand your network while maintaining its integrity. All of Cablexa's transceivers are tested for 100% functionality and guaranteed compatible for outstanding network performance.
This Cisco Compatible DWDM-XENPAK-56.55 10GBASE-DWDM XENPAK 1556.55nm 80km is 100% MSA compliant. It is guaranteed compatible with your router or switch. And it comes with a 5-year warranty and lifetime technical support. If you have any questions about this DWDM-XENPAK-56.55 transceiver module or any other item, feel free to contact us.