The Cisco® 40GBASE QSFP (Quad Small Form-Factor Pluggable) portfolio offers customers a wide variety of high-density and low-power 40 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity options for data center, high-performance computing networks, enterprise core and distribution layers, and service provider applications.
Features and Benefits
- Hot-swappable input/output device that plugs into a 40 Gigabit Ethernet Cisco QSFP port
- Interoperable with other IEEE-compliant 40GBASE interfaces where applicable
- Certified and tested on Cisco QSFP 40G ports for superior performance, quality, and reliability
- High-speed electrical interface compliant to the IEEE 802.3ba standard
- QSFP Form factor, 2-wire I2C communication interface and other low-speed electrical interface compliant to SFF 8436 and QSFP Multisource Agreement (MSA)
Cisco QSFP to Four SFP+ Copper Breakout Cables
Cisco QSFP to four SFP+ copper direct-attach breakout cables are suitable for very short distances and offer a very cost-effective way to connect within racks and across adjacent racks. These breakout cables connect to a 40G QSFP port of a Cisco switch on one end and to four 10G SFP+ ports of a Cisco switch on the other end. Cisco currently offers passive cables in lengths of 1, 3, and 5 meters and active cables in lengths of 7 and 10 meters.
- Part Number: QSFP-4SFP10G-CU1M
- Cable Type: Passive QSFP+ to 4 SFP+
- Connector A: QSFP SFF-8436
- Connector B: 4 x SFP+ SFF-8431
- Length: 1 Meters
- Wire: 30AWG Copper
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
Cablexa offers 3-year limited warranty on this QSFP-4SFP10G-CU1M cable.
Cablexa has this Cisco Compatible QSFP-4SFP10G-CU1M 40GBASE-CR4 QSFP to 4 10GBASE-CU SFP+ direct-attach breakout cable, 1-meter, passive - QSFP-4SFP10G-CU1M in stock and ready to ship. This cable is tested for 100% functionality and guaranteed compatible for outstanding network performance. Now you have a reliable, compatible and affordable means to expand your network while maintaining its integrity.
We can provide this cable in any lengths. If the length you need is not listed on our website, please feel free to contact us.