The Cisco® Dense Wavelength-Division Multiplexing (DWDM) XFP
pluggable module allows enterprise companies and service providers to
provide scalable and easy-to-deploy 10 Gigabit LAN, WAN, and Optical
Transport Network (OTN) services in their networks..
Main features of the Cisco DWDM XFP include:
- The Cisco DWDM XFP supports 10-Gigabit data rates from 9.9G to 11.1G (LAN, WAN, and OTU2/OTU2e).
hot-swappable input/output device plugs into an Ethernet XFP port of a
Cisco switch or router to link the port with the network.
Cisco DWDM XFP supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature,
which enables a Cisco switch or router to identify whether or not the
module is an XFP module certified and tested by Cisco.
- The standard Cisco DWDM XFP supports 32 nontunable ITU 100-GHz wavelengths.
- The tunable Cisco DWDM XFP supports 80 tunable ITU 50-GHz wavelengths.
- Cisco DWDM XFP modules supports digital optical monitoring capability.
Cisco DWDM XFPs are supported across a variety of Cisco switches,
routers, and optical transport devices. For more details, refer to the
Cisco 10-Gigabit transceivers compatibility matrix at http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/interfaces_modules/transceiver_modules/compatibility/matrix/OL_6974.pdf.
Connectors and Cabling
- Equipment: standard XFP interface
- Network: dual LC/PC connector
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 71 x 18.5 x 8.5 mm. Cisco XFPs typically weigh less than 300 grams.
- Environmental conditions and power requirements:
- Operating temperature range: 32 to 158°F (0 to 70°C).
- Storage temperature range: -40 to 185°F (-40 to 85°C).
- The maximum power consumption per Cisco XFP module is 3.5W.
- Part Number: DWDM-XFP-54.94
- Product Type: Transceiver Module
- Form Factor: XFP
- Data Rate (max): 10.5 Gb/s
- Distance (max): 80KM
- Transmitter: EML
- Receiver: APD
- Digital Diagnostic: Yes
- Connector: Duplex LC
- Cable Type: SMF
- Wavelength: 1554.94nm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
- Cablexa Logo (Default)
- Generic Label
- Custom Label
This DWDM-XFP-54.94 is marked and labelled with Cablexa brand as default. Customized labelling and branding are available as request.
Cablexa offers 5-year limited warranty on this DWDM-XFP-54.94 optical transceiver module.
Cablexa offers a large selection of optical transceivers that are compatible with all the major brands. We also carry transceivers in various form factors to meet your networking needs. Now you have a reliable, compatible and affordable means to expand your network while maintaining its integrity. All of Cablexa's transceivers are tested for 100% functionality and guaranteed compatible for outstanding network performance.
This Cisco Compatible DWDM-XFP-54.94 10GBASE-DWDM XFP 1554.94nm 80km is 100% MSA compliant. It is guaranteed compatible with your router or switch. And it comes with a 5-year warranty and lifetime technical support. If you have any questions about this DWDM-XFP-54.94 transceiver module or any other item, feel free to contact us.