The Cisco® XFP Module offers customers a variety of 10 Gigabit Ethernet and Packet-over-SONET/SDH (POS) connectivity options for data center, enterprise wiring closet, and service provider transport applications.
Main features of the Cisco XFP Module include:
- Supports 10GBASE Ethernet and OC-192/STM-64 data rates
- Hot-swappable input/output device plugs into a XFP port of a Cisco Systems® router to link the port with the network
- Provides flexibility of interface choice
- Supports “pay-as-you-populate” model
- Supports the digital optical monitoring capability
- Supports the Cisco quality identification (ID) feature that helps enable a Cisco switch or router to identify whether the module is a Cisco certified and tested XFP
- Supports optical interoperability with respective Cisco 10GBASE XENPAK and X2, and SFP+ modules on the same link
Cisco Multirate 10GBASE-ER, 10GBASE-EW and OC-192/STM-64 IR-2 XFP Module for SMF
The multirate XFP supports both 10GBASE-ER and 10GBASE-EW Ethernet applications and OC-192/STM-64 intermediate reach (IR-2) POS applications. Cisco offers both common and industrial temperature range products.
- Part Number: XFP-10GER-192IR+
- Product Type: Transceiver Module
- Form Factor: XFP
- Data Rate (max): 10.5 Gb/s
- Distance (max): 40KM
- Transmitter: Cooled EML
- Receiver: PIN
- Digital Diagnostic: Yes
- Connector: Duplex LC
- Cable Type: SMF
- Wavelength: 1550nm
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 70°C (32 to 158°F)
- Cablexa Logo (Default)
- Generic Label
- Custom Label
This XFP-10GER-192IR+ is marked and labelled with Cablexa brand as default. Customized labelling and branding are available as request.
Cablexa offers 5-year limited warranty on this XFP-10GER-192IR+ optical transceiver module.
Cablexa offers a large selection of optical transceivers that are compatible with all the major brands. We also carry transceivers in various form factors to meet your networking needs. Now you have a reliable, compatible and affordable means to expand your network while maintaining its integrity. All of Cablexa's transceivers are tested for 100% functionality and guaranteed compatible for outstanding network performance.
This Cisco Compatible XFP-10GER-192IR+ Multirate XFP transceiver module for 10GBASE-ER Ethernet and OC-192/STM-64 intermediate-reach (IR-2) Packet-over-SONET/SDH (POS) applications, SMF, 1550-nm wavelength, 40km, dual LC connector is 100% MSA compliant. It is guaranteed compatible with your router or switch. And it comes with a 5-year warranty and lifetime technical support. If you have any questions about this XFP-10GER-192IR+ transceiver module or any other item, feel free to contact us.