The Cablexa NIC-6220PF-SFP SFP port LAN card is a high performance PCI Express multifunction network adapter for either standard or low profile slots running over a fiber-optic network environment. Based on Intel 82575EB controller. It is a PCI Express x1 fiber nic for desktop.
The Cablexa SFP Port Lan Card NIC-6220PF-SFP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express adapters solution is designed for high-end appliances. The performance is optimized so that system I/O is not the bottleneck in high- performance networking applications.
Reliability, Availability, Serviceability
The NIC-6220PF-SFP SFP port lan card enables fault-tolerant via teaming. Traffic from the failed port is routed through up to seven other members of the team.
Cablexa SFP Port Lan Card NIC-6220PF-SFP Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express adapters have an integrated hardware acceleration that performs TCP/UDP/IP checksum offload and TCP segmentation. The host processing offloads accelerators frees CPU for application processing.
This NIC-6220PF-SFP SFP port LAN card is single SFP connector fiber adapter. It can be available to choose the MM or SM according to customers requirements. And The Intel 82575EB server controller,has the high performance,high stable,high quality and best compatible. It can compatible all the brand computers and fiber switches in market. It is the best solution for the high-performance FTTD applications.
- Use the Intel 82575EB server chipset,can support more fuctions
- Compatible all the OS
- PCB 4 layer,1.5oz,4mil,more stable,longer using time,smaller resistance
- Three line power : 3.3V/2.5V/1.0V,the directly power supply,the card will not be effected by the outside power flowing,more stable working enviroment
- All use the good quality materials
- SFP Port Lan Card Support PXE,WOL
- Use the TI ,LT power controller,the best controller manufactures in the world,it can provide a stable working enviroment
- Host Interface standard support PCI Express 20a
- High performance, reliability, and low power use in Intel 82575EB dual integrated MAC + PHY / SERDES chip controller
- Independently Fiber Gigabit Ethernet channel/s support Gigabit Ethernet 1000Base-FX
- Ultra deep packet buffer per channel lowers CPU utilization
- Hardware acceleration that can offload tasks from the host processor. The controllers can offload TCP/UDP/IP checksum
- calculations and TCP segmentation
Server class reliability, availability and performance features
- Link Aggregation and Load Balancing:
- Switch dependent: 802.3ad (LACP), Generic Trunking ( GEC / FEC)
- Switch and NIC Independent
- Priority queuing – 802.1p layer 2 priority encoding
- Virtual LANs –802.1q VLAN tagging
- Jumbo Frame (16KB).
- 802.x flow control.
- Statistics for SNMP MIB II, Ethernet like MIB, and Ethernet MIB (802.3z, Clause 30)
- LEDs indicators for link/Activity/Speed status
- SFP Port Lan Card Support PXE
- Support WOL(Wake-on-Lan)
- Interface Standard: PCI Express Base Specification Revision2.0
- PCI Express Card Type: x1Lane,compatible x4,x8,x16
- Controller: Intel 82575EB SFP Port Lan Card
- Holder: Metal Bracket,Both Full-height and Low Profile Bracket
- Power Consumption: +12V±8%, +3.3V ±8%
- Operating Temperature: -5 Centigrade – 40 Centigrade (23 Fahrenheit - 104 Fahrenheit )
- Storage Temperature: -40 Centigrade–65 Centigrade (-40 Fahrenheit –149 Fahrenheit )
- (2) LEDs per port
- Link:Turns on link (green)
- Act: Blinks on activity(green)
- LEDs location: LEDs arelocated on the PCB, visible via holes in the metalbracket holder
- Connectors: Small Form Factor (SFP)