Cablexa offers more than 500 optical transceiver modules for a variety of needs. The optical transceiver is designed with high performance laser optics and photodiodes. Customers select optical transceivers based on several factors: package form factor, data rate, optical wavelength, transmission distance, optical fiber, interface connector, power budget, and operating temperature. Standard optical transceivers use two optical fibers for signal transmission and receiving. Bi-Directional (BiDi) optical transceivers use only one single optical fiber (single mode or multimode) for both transmission and receiving. The following is a summary of the product features offered by the Cablexa's optical transceivers.
- Form Factor: SFP, SFP+, XFP, X2, XENPAK, QSFP+, QSFP28, CFP, CFP2, CXP and GBIC.
- Data Rate: Our optical transceivers are designed to operate from a few Mb/s up to 120 Gb/s. Standard data rates are 100Mb/s, 155Mb/s, 1.0625/1.25Gb/s, 2.125Gb/s, 4.25Gb/s, 8.5Gb/s, 10Gb/s, 40Gb/s, 100Gb/s and 120Gb/s.
- Optical Wavelength: 850 nm, 1310 nm, 1550 nm, 1270 -1610 CWDM and DWM, BiDi optical transceivers use 1310/1550 nm, 1310/1490 nm, 1490/1550 nm and 1270/1330 nm as a pair.
- Transmission Distance: Up to 300 m for multimode fiber @ 10 Gb/s and up to 150 km for single mode fibers.
- Coding: Optical transceivers can be coded to be compatible with Cisco, Juniper, Brocade, Alcatel, Extreme, HP, and other brand networking equipment.