40GB QDR QSFP+ Active Optical Cable, QSFP+ AOC, 5 Meter
Part Number: AOC-40GQSFP-5M
Availability: In Stock
Ships: Usually in 2 days
QSFP+ active optic cables are a high performance, low power consumption, long reach interconnect solution supporting 40G Ethernet, fiber channel and PCIe. It is compliant with the QSFP+ MSA and IEEE P802.3ba 40GBASE-SR4. Cablexa QSFP+ AOC is an assembly of 4 full-duplex lanes, where each lane is capable of transmitting data at rates up to 10Gb/s, providing an aggregated rate of 40Gb/s.
- Full duplex 4 channel 850nm parallel active optical cable
- Transmission data rate up to 10.3Gbit/s per channel
- SFF-8436 QSFP+ compliant
- Hot pluggable electrical interface
- Differential AC-coupled high speed data interface
- 4 channels 850nm VCSEL array
- 4 channels PIN photo detector array
- Maximum link length of 300m on OM3 Multimode Fiber (MMF)and 400m on OM4 MMF
- Low power consumption: <1.5W
- Operating case temperature: 0°C to +70°C
- 3.3V power supply voltage
- RoHS 6 compliant
- Infiniband transmission at 4ch SDR, DDR and QDR
- 40GBASE-SR4 40G Ethernet
- Data Centers
- Part Number: AOC-40GQSFP-5M
- Cable Type: 40G QSFP+ AOC
- Connector A: QSFP+ SFF-8436
- Connector B: QSFP+ SFF-8436
- Length: 5 Meters
- Wire: OM3 MMF
- RoHS Compliant: Yes
Cablexa offers 3-year limited warranty on this AOC-40GQSFP-5M cable.
Cablexa has this 40GB QDR QSFP+ Active Optical Cable, QSFP+ AOC, 5 Meter - AOC-40GQSFP-5M in stock and ready to ship. This cable is tested for 100% functionality and guaranteed compatible for outstanding network performance. Now you have a reliable, compatible and affordable means to expand your network while maintaining its integrity.
We can provide this cable in any lengths. If the length you need is not listed on our website, please feel free to contact us.